Attorney Alan G. Molk has experience working in the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office and for an insurance defense firm. As such, he possesses a thorough understanding of court processes and defense strategies. He uses this knowledge to provide his personal injury plaintiff clients legal representation of the highest quality.
Auto Accident Lawyer Alan G. Molk Handles Personal Injury Cases Throughout Colorado
Mr. Molk has established a full-service personal injury law firm dedicated to helping people injured in all types of accidents. Some of the most common accidents that clients are involved in include:
- Vehicle accident injuries: When injured in a car, bus or truck accident caused by the other driver’s negligent or even criminal behavior, victims need a lawyer who will aggressively pursue all available compensation. Mr. Molk helps car accident victims fight insurance companies seeking a quick and inadequate settlement on cases involving:
- Catastrophic accident injuries: Some accidents result in severe injuries or permanent disability. Victims of these accidents, as well as their families, can depend on Mr. Molk to allow them to focus on their recovery while handling compensation claims.
- Product liability injuries: Alan G. Molk is prepared to bring more than 30 years of experience to represent clients injured as a result of defective products, including hip implants (Stryker, Depuy and Zimmer).
- Slip-and-fall injuries: In some cases, slip-and-fall accidents are the result of a business or property owner’s negligent behavior and compensation may be available. Mr. Molk carefully examines the facts surrounding a client’s slip-and-fall injury to determine what forms of compensation are available, from supermarket, retail and parking lot injuries to icy and dangerous sidewalk injuries.
- Elder injuries: Colorado’s elderly and their families deserve a zealous legal advocate to protect their interests when injuries occur in nursing homes, assisted-living facilities and senior retirement communities. If you suspect that you or your loved one has been injured due to a care worker’s negligence, Mr. Molk will assess whether you have a legal claim.
- Dog bite injuries
- Skiing injuries
Speak With An Experienced Attorney And Schedule A Consultation
With the right representation, accident victims can obtain the compensation they need to make the maximum recovery possible and move beyond their injuries. Contact Denver personal injury lawyer Alan G. Molk to schedule a consultation to discuss your injuries. Email the firm or call 303-290-8808. Evening and weekend appointment times are available to accommodate your schedule.