Alan Geoffrey Molk
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Alan was born March 4th, 1954 in Lusaka, Zambia. He moved to the United States in 1966. He attended and graduated from George Washington High School in 1971. He then obtained his B.A. from the University of Colorado in Boulder in 1975. Alan traveled and worked for several years before embarking on his legal career. He attended and completed his law school education at the University of Denver School of Law in 1981. He has been licensed to practice Law in the State of Colorado since 1981.
After graduating from law school, Alan worked as a Deputy District Attorney for the Adams County and Arapahoe County District Attorneys’ Offices. In 1988, Alan left the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office to enter private practice. He first worked for Hall & Evans, LLC, one of the largest insurance defense firms in the State of Colorado. In 1990, Alan left Hall & Evans and joined the law firm of Kripke, Epstein & Lawrence, doing exclusively personal injury work. The cases Alan prosecuted included medical malpractice, legal malpractice, psychotherapy malpractice, wrongful death, serious injury from auto accidents, serious injury from slip/trip and falls, product liability, and breach of contract claims.
In 1992, Alan became a partner in the firm of Epstein, Lawrence & Molk. In 1994, the late Scott Lawrence was appointed by former Governor Roy Romer to be a District Court Judge in Douglas County. In 1995, Mr. Epstein left the practice of law. Since that time, Alan has continued to devote his legal career to helping people who have been damaged and/or injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
You want a qualified experience personal injury attorney to handle your case. Alan G. Molk will help you get the justice and compensation you deserve by providing the best possible legal advice and providing the arguments for your case all while protecting your best interests.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Colorado, 1981
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1982
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. – 1981
- University of Colorado, Boulder , Colorado
- B.A. – 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Eagle Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Board for C.H.I.F. (Colorado Head Injury Foundation), Member
- Douglas County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Adams County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney, 1981 – 1982
- Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney, 1982 – 1988
- Hall & Evans, LLC, Colorado
- Kripke, Epstein & Lawrence
- Epstein, Lawrence & Molk, Partner, 1992